Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Best Gift

“Hi Grandpa what are you doing?” I spoke in a small voice.
‘Nothing much. just thinking about the old days when I use to do derby racing" my grandpa replied.
“I was the champion of Tennessee, when I won I was given $10,000. That's when I bought Jimbay Farm. Heres a photo of what my car looked like”
“WOW” I smiled. “Do you still have the car?’ I asked.
“Nope it got stolen" my Grandpa exclaimed.
“Well I’m going outside to explore the farm.” I said.
When I was walking through the green huge bushes my eyes caught something
“Wow what's that? I said.
It was a old car with broken windows, smashed lights with rusty and dusty seats.
“I wonder what it would look like when its been pimped up? i said.
It would probably be mean and fantastic. As I was thinking about what we should do an idea popped into my head. I know I should call my friend Jack and his brother Finau because they are very good car designers.
“Hey whats up Finau and Jack?” I said.
“Nothing really” they replied.
“I have a favour to ask you. Could you help me pimp this old car so my Grandpa could beat the world champion?”
When the car was finished I said "you guys did a great job!" 
It had shiny sliver wheels with dark purple colours covering the whole car with orange red yellow flames.
“Hey grandpa come here, I have a surprise for you” I said.
When Grandpa saw the car he said "thank you. I will never forget this gift .”
When my Grandpa tried the car he said it was awesome.
“I will try and win the big race again and be the champion but the best champ is you” my Grandpa spoke with a big grin on his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment